From our international travels, we’ve discovered companies using application technologies not available here. So we’ve made it our mission to bring these best kept European application secrets home to help North American manufacturers stay competitive.
We’ve installed all of these solutions into our own production lines and Test Lab to understand their benefits and capabilities. All of these products are now distributed by DeGeest Automation.
Lesta self-learning finishing robots
Lesta robots record the movement and spray technique of your best painter in a weightless self-learning mode. The skills of the painter are then saved and repeated on future jobs. Unlike most robotic painting & finishing systems, Lesta robots do not require complicated programming or teach pendants. It’s so easy that, following installation, you can be painting & finishing robotically on Day One.
Learn more at www.lestausa.com
POLIFLUID® is a patented system that has become a revolution in powder coating technology.
Using the principle of selective permeation, POLIFLUID® concentrates nitrogen contained in compressed air for use as the fluid carrier on all the stages of powder application.
Polifluid eliminates the two previously uncontrollable variables of temperature control and humidity. It super chills the fluid temperature to 27 degrees and because the nitrogen carries no moisture, it creates constant humidity control. Application conditions can therefore be controlled and consistent all day and in all seasons.
Polifluid doesn’t replace but works with your existing equipment.
- Generates 10-30% savings of powder
- Increases production line speed by 10-20%
- Creates a more stable system for operators
- Prevents powder from adhering and building up on the inside walls of the delivery hose and within the gun
- Improves control of electro-static charge by reducing Faraday Cage related problems
- Provides higher fluidity of powder during application, leading to better reach in difficult areas
- Reduces discharge velocity on the gun, which leads to reduction of powder quantity
Nitrotherm® Spray concentrates nitrogen contained in compressed air for use as the fluid carrier. This patented technology enables constant humidity and temperature control; two previously uncontrolled variables. Application conditions can therefore be controlled and consistent all day and in all seasons. When using automation, this is critical to eliminate as many variables as possible.
Nitrotherm® Spray doesn’t replace but works with your existing equipment.
- Create a more stable system
- Generates 20%-30% savings of coating materials
- Reduces overspray and rebounding paint
- Provides a cleaner working environment
- Features up to 3-month filter life
- Brings improvements in finish
- Reduces application time
DeGeest collaborated with German company Pulver Control to bring powder flow control sensors to North American automated powder coat systems. Pulver Control’s flow sensors work with DeGeest Automation’s software to monitor and display the actual flow of powder at each gun in real time.
This can be used with any automatic powder gun on:
- Oscillating Systems
- Fixed Gun Systems
Pulver Control provides peace of mind in knowing your guns are working optimally. We offer monitors to display each gun’s flow, and options for setting thresholds for display by sending email/text warnings and even stopping the line before a gun causes expensive rework.